Medical Guardian Air
ActivePure Medical Guardian was designed specifically for healthcare environments. ActivePure reduces surface pathogens and airborne contaminants 24/7.
- FDA Cleared Class II Medical Device
- Proven Effective Against a Broad Spectrum of Pathogens
- Achieves a 4-5 Log Reduction in 30-minutes
- Plug-and-Play Solution With No Installation And Low Maintenance
DescriptionTechnical SpecRecommended UsesVideo
- An internal fan draws air in from the area where the device is located.
- Air moves into the device where negative ions, created from ion brushes, charge incoming contaminants so the oppositely charged filter media can be more easily captured/entrained from ambient air.
- As air exits the filter, it passes the ActivePure® Cell which contains two UVGI (Ultra Violet
- Germicidal Irradiation) bulbs plus a TiO2 based photocatalyst. This catalyst, when irradiated with energy from the 254nm UVGI bulbs, creates hydroxyl radicals and super ions which enter ambient air to oxidize, mineralize and reduce organic compounds into non-organic forms.
- Power Consumption 1 to 117 Watts
- Recommended Treatment Space ceilings 84.9m3 / 2.4m-3m ceilings
- Input Voltage 120 VAC, 60 Hz 1.0 Amp
- Nominal Airflow Rate • Whisper: 90 CFM, 53 m3/hr
- Low: 100 CFM, 59 m3/hr
- Medium: 180 CFM, 305 m3/hr
- High: 300 CFM, 509 m3/hr
- Dimensions: 673mm H x 292mm W x 533mm D
- Weight 21.8 kg
- Average Noise Level: (@ 1m) • Whisper: 43 dB(A) Low: 48 dB(A) Medium: 64 dB(A) High: 70 dB(A)
- Power Cord 1.8m
- Warranty 1 year limited
- Hospitals (ICUs, Operating theatres, Wards, Diagnostic Suites)
- Nursing homes, medical facilities, clinics
- Businesses or other public indoor spaces that are concerned with surface contamination or air quality