The Aerus Pure & Clean has been scientifically proven to reduce airborne SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus in the air.
- Tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains like many competing technologies use
- Proven kill rate of 99.96% of airborne SARS-CoV-2 within 3 minutes
- Tests completed in partnership with a Biosafety Level 3 and 4 combination lab team, following strict FDA protocols
The First Air Purifier Scientifically Proven to Reduce COVID-19 on Surfaces
The Aerus Hydroxyl Blaster with ActivePure Technology is the only air purifier scientifically proven to reduce the SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus on surfaces.
- ActivePure Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains
- Demonstrated a 99.98% surface kill rate of SARS-CoV-2 virus within 7 hours
- Test completed in an independent FDA-compliant lab
- Made for indoor areas up to 20,000 sq. ft. – ballrooms, conference centers, restaurants, hotel lobbies, and large public spaces
The ActivePure Technology disinfection system is the safest, fastest and most powerful surface and air-purification technology available that minimizes recontamination and cross contamination in real time without the use of chemicals or ozone.
Aerus Hydroxyl Blaster with ActivePure Technology Unit Testing
Testing was done at MRIGlobal, an independent, FDA-Compliant laboratory. The reduction percentages were measured incrementally over natural degradation of SARS-CoV-2. Outside of control group – over 99.9% reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
How Does It Work?
Units with ActivePure Technology pull free oxygen and water molecules in the air through ActivePure’s patented honeycomb matrix. The technology creates powerful oxidizers, known as ActivePure Molecules, that are then released back into the room, where they seek and destroy DNA and RNA viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (novel coronavirus), Swine Flu (H1N1), Avian Bird Flu (H5N8), Hepatitis A (HAV) and MS2 bacteriophage, regardless of their size, on surfaces and in the air.