Our Induct 5000 is the ideal solution for businesses looking to protect the people they care about
Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants in the air and on surfaces
Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces
- Proven effective in independent studies against bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi in the air and on surfaces
- Installed by a professional directly to the existing HVAC system ductwork
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Coverage up to 500 sq. m.
- Discreet or concealed installation
- Electrical 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 20 watts*
- Mechanical UV bulb monitoring system installed safety switch installed
- Dimensions 9” W x 9” H x 17” L 23cm W x 23cm H x 43.2cm L
- Weight 4 pounds 1.8 kilograms
- Coverage up to 500sq m. square feet
- Max temp 200oF
The Induct 5000 is ideal for medical facilities, nursing homes, schools or any facility with indoor air quality concerns and challenging odor, visible smoke, or microbials on surfaces.